CM105: Decorative Metal Grilles for Cabinet Doors
CM105 decorative metal grilles are woven from stainless steel wire with a flattened shape between two round wires. The overall pattern looks like a regular arrangement of petals from a distance, this pattern combines aesthetics and practical function, providing a striking visual appeal and increased comfort. The stainless steel material makes this architectural wire mesh suitable for various environments inside and outside the building; the 30% open area makes this wire mesh especially suitable for shading, semitransparent privacy screens, room divider screen, space separators, cabinets or cabinet doors, and many other decorative uses, etc.
- Open Area: 30%
- Round wire diameter: in. ( mm)
- Flat wire diameter: x in. ( x mm)
- Overall thickness: in. ( mm)
- Approximate weight: 2.23 lbs/ft2 (11 kg/m2)
- Material: 302, 304 or 316 stainless steel wire
- Available secondary surface treatment: metal plating (copper, brass or titanium plated), antique brass/copper plated, spray painting, etc.
- Available color: bright, antique copper/brass, gold, rose gold, white, black, etc.
Product Photo Details
Related Architectural & Decorative Metal Mesh Products
Please email us by the contact form below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.