CM108: Stainless Steel Decorative Metal Mesh Screen
CM108 is a stainless steel decorative metal mesh screen, which is woven from a series of transverse pre-crimped stainless steel wire and longitudinal wire rope. The front side has a flat structure, and the wire rope is locked by the groove; the back has a point-like convex structure, which increases the three-dimensional effect of the metal mesh. In addition, the wire rope gives the wire mesh flexibility so that the whole mesh can be rolled up in the direction of the wire rope.
This stainless steel decorative metal mesh screen is suitable for building facades and wall cladding, corridor screens, stair and handrail infill panels, balcony shading, etc.
- Open Area: 53%
- Material: stainless steel
- Wire diameter: .067 in. (1.7 mm)
- Wire rope diameter: .079 in. (2 mm)
- Mesh opening: .098 x .61 in. (2.5×45.5 mm)
- Overall thickness: .177 in. (4.5mm)
- Approximate Weight: 0.91 lbs/ft2 (4.45 kg/m2)
- Color: Available in natural bright, metal plated (antique brass, antique copper, gold titanizing, etc.), and spray painting, etc.
Please email us by the contact form below, we will get back to you as soon as possible.